The XpdfRasterizer™ library/component allows you to convert PDF pages to standard format bitmap image files.
XpdfRasterizer features include:
- converting a PDF page to a BMP, PNM, TIFF, JPEG, or PNG file
- converting a PDF page to an OLE Picture object (COM version only)
- converting a PDF page to an in-memory bitmap (DLL version only)
All of the above functions can generate monochrome, grayscale, and color bitmaps, at any resolution.
In addition, XpdfRasterizer can generate separations (CMYK + spot colors), with overprint simulation.
XpdfRasterizer is easy to use:
pdf = new XpdfRasterizer.XpdfRasterizer pdf.loadFile("input.pdf") pdf.writePageBitmap 1, 300, pdf.imageRGB, pdf.imageFilePNG, "output.png"
- Windows: DLL
- Windows: COM component - usable from .NET, Visual Basic, Delphi, etc.
- Mac OS X: shared library
- Linux: shared library
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for all platforms
- other platforms: portable C++ source code for the library is available
Contact Glyph & Cog for more information, including pricing, documentation, and evaluation copies.