The XpdfPrint® library/component allows you to print PDF files to any Windows printer.
XpdfPrint features include:
- printing a single page, range of pages, or whole document
- printing to a specific printer, or to the default printer
- selecting a paper tray
- controlling page rotation
- adding text overlays (headers, footers, etc.)
XpdfPrint is easy to use:
pdf = new XpdfPrint.XpdfPrint pdf.loadFile("input.pdf") pdf.printer = "LaserJet17" pdf.printPDF4()
- Windows: DLL
- Windows: COM component - usable from .NET, Visual Basic, Delphi, etc.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available
Contact Glyph & Cog for more information, including pricing, documentation, and evaluation copies.