The XpdfPS™ library/component allows you to convert PDF files to PostScript, for printing or other processing.
XpdfPS features include:
- generating Level 1, 2, or 3 PostScript
- generating separable PostScript
- setting a custom paper size
XpdfPS is easy to use:
pdf = new XpdfPS.XpdfPS pdf.loadFile("input.pdf") pdf.converToPSFile(1, 10, "output.ps")
- Windows: DLL
- Windows: COM component - usable from .NET, Visual Basic, Delphi, etc.
- Mac OS X: shared library
- Linux: shared library
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for all platforms
- other platforms: portable C++ source code for the library is available
Contact Glyph & Cog for more information, including pricing, documentation, and evaluation copies.